Story Of The Shoes

Friday, January 12, 2007

Quite Day


This is my apartment. As you can see there's not many people around.

07/01/07

It’s been a quiet day. I did my laundry and clean my room for the first time. It was the first time I use the coin-operated washing machine and dryer, as well as the vacuum machine! Now I don’t complain about how small my room is anymore. It is a lot easily to clean. After finished all that, I went out with my new friend, Jacquie, to find an adaptor for her laptop. We had been to all the shops in the area and still no luck. When we came back, I couldn’t believe it’s only noon. I tried to read but my mind didn’t want to study so I watched TV and finally called Ta to watched “Odd Couples II” together at the common room. It was hilarious as always and I’m really glad I brought it with me. Then I came back to my room and cook myself a Mama Tom Yum Kung!

Like I said, it had been a quiet day so nothing much happened. I’ll go to uni tomorrow, hopefully it’ll be fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home