Story Of The Shoes

Saturday, March 17, 2007

The Hail!




Dear Friends,

After realising that i haven't updated my blog for a while and you guys start to forget me, i decided to upload some photos. A couple of weeks ago there's a hail storm in Canberra and apparently ANU was the most affected place by the hail. I was getting ready to go to bed and had my curtain down when it started raining. First i thought it was just a normal rain but then my friends came to my room and told me to look outside. Everywhere was white! I've never seen hail before and neither have my firends (accept for Fabian coz he's german). So we went down and took pictures:

6 Comments:

Blogger Ryan Marks said...

It looks like home! Well, my home that is...it's certainly not like your home! But that's awesome that you got to see that! It's something to get out of bed for (PS great pajamas/snow clothes ;-))

Glad to see pictures and an update on the good ol' blog.

7:30 AM  
Blogger Christopher John Stokes said...

hi yui.
do you want lolly snakes or "spicy thai" flavour pringles?
i have them over here in case you want them.
good luck with your essay, na.
ok,
chris

8:22 PM  
Blogger Andy_Aun said...

You look like grandma wa. ieie

Miss you a lot na.

8:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey Yui,
miss u wa...
but i'm absolutely agree with สหายรุจ na. ha ha
just kidding na ja.
kiss kiss,
Bow

12:19 PM  
Blogger Christopher John Stokes said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

11:55 PM  
Blogger Jesse said...

Yay new pics..ive been waiting like forever
Told you Yui ,Canberra sucks and is cold hehehe ... come to Syd!!

And you pyjamas doesnt make you look like grandma but look like "Ligae" or chinese "Ngew" ahh

;)
Jesse

4:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home